Whether you call them vehicle wraps or car wraps, they are mobile billboards, ready to send out your information to every pedestrian and passenger on the streets. You can certainly increase your client list with a vehicle wrap to a surprisingly large number. The concept of getting a car wrap is wise, but paying for it can change your mind. The good news is, if you know where to look and what to ask, you can find your wraps much cheaper.
Tips to find cheap car wraps
- Get several quotes for the wrap- in fact, it’s advisable to get no less than a dozen price quotations. Begin with the local companies within California. After that, check the World Wide Web for providers who deal specifically in vehicle wraps. These companies print in bulk on the vinyl, so there will be a big difference in price. The more you research, the more likely you are to find a provider that offers the best wraps at the most reasonable prices.
- Ask the provider if you can design the wrap on your own- designing on your own will cut out hundreds of dollars and is pretty easy. Most vehicle wrap companies have professional designers who charge a little extra to do the job for you. They have templates for the car model to fit the items into the image. The good news is, you can ask them for the template to create your own design. It will save you cash.
- Get a partial wrap- most consumers use completely wrapped vehicles, but partial ones also have the ability to attract as much attention. Consider getting small sections of your vehicle wrapped to save on your advertising money. The back and sides of the car can be wrapped while leaving the hood, roof and windows off. This will help reduce your square footage. Hence, reducing the money spent on vinyl advertising.
- Negotiate the installation rate- most providers are open to some negotiation. You can always request the installers if they’ll settle for a cheaper rate than what they’re asking. If you offer a reasonable rate, they might agree.
- Know the kinds of vinyl available and decide what will work best- if the car is going to be kept inside during the night and during bad weather, you will not require the premium vinyl which is more expensive. Instead get a reasonable vinyl, keep your car clean and avoid destructive elements such as rain and extreme weather conditions, as much as possible.
Car Wrap advertising technique is based on how many passersby see the wrap while walking or driving per day. This also includes parking the car in places that are high on traffic. Even though searching for cheaper ways to get your wraps is recommended, it is also important that the wraps that you ultimately use are of good quality and professionally made. There no use putting up a graphic that looks shabby. In fact, this can work negatively for a business by offering a very unprofessional image. It is best to get in touch with a reputed and experienced sign maker who uses the best material and technique at the most reasonable prices. There are several such providers in California.
It is also a good idea to not get the graphics installed on your own just to save on installation charges. With car wraps, you may not be able to customize properly to make the vehicle stand out from a sea of other cars in traffic. In fact, you are likely to end up ruining the polish of your vehicle due to bad installation techniques.