Using magnetic car signs is a great way to advertise a business. In fact, with the increasing vehicular traffic on the city roads of California, it will be a shame not to tap into the opportunity of enhancing customer base by using magnetic signage. Personalized magnetic car signs are extremely adaptable, versatile, and useful resource for advertising.
Magnetic signs normally display the name of a business, logo, and address. One advantage these signs have over others is that they are easy to apply and remove. This feature allows users to transfer them from one automobile to another effortlessly. Magnetic signs also attach a sense of security to a vehicle and do not wither in bad weather conditions or high speeds.
Who should use these signs?
Magnetic signs are apt for landscapers, real estate agents, and contractors who like advertising affordably. However, these signs are only effective if used correctly. It’s important to make sure the graphics are applied in an easy to view area on a vehicle. Some of the recommended sections include driver's side door, rear of the vehicle, passenger's side door, and the like. Users must also include business name, contact information and logo that will attract the targeted market and draw them towards a business. Dark prints on light backgrounds are easier to read.
Tips To design a catchy magnetic sign for a campaign:
Signs that are based on principles of good design tend to attract more consumers. Here are a few design tips that must help businesses create an effective design:
· Magnetic signs are usually viewed from a distance. Font size, font type, and weight must be chosen carefully to enhance visibility. Specialists normally use Courier (a mono-space font). It is also best to avoid decorative scripts.
· Most businesses use a white background and black text. If given a chance to use other color combinations, users must select colors that have high level of contrast between the text and the background. Poor contrast tends to decrease readability and reduce the advertising impact a sign might have.
· Businesses can also use clip art to make their magnetic sign look more attractive. Pictures can include dollar signs, light bulbs, and other similar imagery. Unfortunately, not all sign makers have the capacity and technology to use all colors to create signs. Hence, it’s best to collaborate with a sign maker that has the best equipment.
· Thick, durable vinyl should be used for creating magnetic signs as it can withstand extreme weather conditions. The material should also have some flex mixed in it so that it gets molded to the shape of the vehicle. It is also recommended to buy signs that have full magnetic back, as they look more attractive.
· Ideally, every vehicle must have two signs installed, to cover both sides of the automobile. Businesses can also consider pairing these signs with vinyl lettering at the rear windshields to enhance visibility of the advertising message.
Magnetic signs and vehicle wraps are an affordable and effective way to transform vehicles into mobile billboards. Whether a company has a few cars or an entire fleet, such advertising is extremely beneficial in spreading a marketing message. However, it is important that the owner collaborates with a skilled sign company that uses the latest technology and provides high quality designing to give the business the exposure it requires for being successful. There are several sign makers in California that offer hi-quality printing at reasonable rates using state of the art technology. Most of them can be contacted via the internet.